Monday, November 12, 2007

I think the Lakers won't make a trade soon

Posted on LakersGround.net on 8/13/07.

I really don't see the Lakers making a trade for until well into the season. I think JO isn't going to move until the Pacers get a feel for how good (or bad) their team is. The Pacers just changed their coach, so it's hard to predict how the players will fit his style (I don't think JO does). Their roster is so screwed up its hard to predict what they want. I think the Lakers want to see how well their young players play before making any more moves. To me, this roster has depth at every position, so if the Lakers wanted to trade say Farmar, I can't think of any player they could get for him that would improve the team.

The only move I think the Lakers might make before training camp is to sign Sun Yue.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home