Monday, November 12, 2007

My thoughts on the Lakers roster after the Karl signing

Posted on LakersGround.net on 8/10/07.

I was surprised when Coby was signed. The Lakers had said they wanted to have only 14 on the roster and Coby made 15. Also, I thought the Lakers would sign Sun Yue to a 3 year non-guaranteed contract. I question how much he will improve on a Chinese team and I am sure the Chinese government wants him to get NBA/NBDL experience over playing on a Chinese team. To sign a second round pick to a 3 year contract takes some MLE money, which the Lakers currently have.
C: Mihm/Bynum/Brown
PF: Odom/Turiaf/Cook
SF: Walton/Radmanovic
SG: Bryant/Evans/Vujacic/Karl
PG: Fisher/Farmar/Critterton

My preference is for the Lakers to still sign Sun Yue and then have a 3 way battle for the 14th and 15th spots on the roster.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home